Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Girl

I am the home girl,
the go to girl, 
the fun girl, 
the chill girl,
it's like hanging with my boys girl.
I'm that cool.
I am the one that soothes you, 
moves you,
uplifts you
and loves you.
I listen to your thoughts,
your dreams, 
your fears,
your wants
and your needs. ...
I am your everything....
Until some other need needs to be fulfilled then I'm the
...in the way girl, 
I need some space girl,
and it's not you but me girl
and I get my heart handed to me
and my back kicked in.
My  world turned upside down
until I make it right again. .
Then I'm the cool girl,
the I'll be aiiite girl,
the I'll pick up my pieces and move on girl .
Get back in the groove of being me..
Get back in the groove of loving me. ... No longer being that girl.
the pick up your pieces girl. .
to be your sounding board, 
your diary..
your everything girl.
Just me..
Picking up my pieces,
being my sounding board, 
my diary, 
my everything. ..
girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment