Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Fun Guy



It seems strange to meet someone in an online group and never meet face to face; yet, this is my life. I met this tall, brown cutie in a Facebook group several months ago. The group I saw him in is very risqué. He posted a dick shot -- an amazing dick shot. Wait, let me explain... In this group, we share various things.We discuss relationships, dates, mishaps and general every day stuff, as well as, showing nude pictures and videos. I've seen him interact with different women and even witness some of his messages he sent to another woman, my friend. I was shocked when he was inboxed me. I didn't see the reason for him to be. Fuck he want, I thought? I mean, I knew what he wanted but didn't know why he was in my inbox... with the hello beautifuls and I hope you have a good day...yadda yadda yadda.. Man, please.. I gave him the side eye and deleted his messages and kept it moving. I didn't take him serious. Why would I? Look where I first saw him? Dick pic is where I was first introduced to him... first noticed him, SEEN him.. briefly saw his name, didn't know his name or couldn't recall it if asked, because I was focused on his man.. saw his man before I saw him... Fuck I'm taking him serious for?

A couple months passed and he pops up in my inbox again. This time I bite. I couldn't tell you why I did, I just did. We spoke briefly.. nothing heavy, very light. What's up? Nothing... and then nothing. This ping pong conversation lasted a few days, a couple weeks... Then, the conversation started getting longer..... and longer... and then he gave me his number. I stared at the number for a minute... a long minute.. Why should I call? Do I want to call? He's not serious... I didn't want to be serious I want to have fun... and he looks like he could be "fun". ...So let's have fun...

But for the fact that I've never seen him or been with him physically, amazes me. I'm amazed that I like him so much by mere conversation. That I want to be with him, sleep with him, wake up to him and be his....how can this be? How could this happen? This was supposed to be "fun".. that's it. . Let's have some fun, kick it, go eat and be out.. nowhere did it say, fall.... Fall? You mean, trip and skin your knee, fall, right? Or. .or. ..miss a step and fall, right? Not fall like have actual feelings for this man? Feelings like, I wonder where he is, what he's doing, did he eat, is he okay, does he need me or anything or I could really see myself with this guy feelings? How could this happen? Not to sound shallow but he is not my type. .. He's not tall enough or big enough.. and by big, I mean weight. I like them 6'3+ weighing 275 to 350lbs ...but he is deliciously chocolate and he has small children.... I'm so done with that, that baby momma drama bullshit.. I like men with grown children... the fuck am I thinking? But he does talk and will speak to me for hours on the phone... something that's very important to me. ..Our first conversation was filled with laughter, smiles and deep thought leaving me wanting more. .. I wanted to know more. I wanted him to be in town so I could see him, touch him, KNOW him. ..get to know the him that's in him, ya'mean? He made me rethink my "type"... He's made me rethink a lot of things. ..He's making me rethink this love thing again. .. He's making me want love again. ..He's making me wanna change my whole shit up and get close. ..let him get close. .let him in. .I'm curious to see if he can love me from the inside out...if he can touch my soul. .not just physically but emotionally, mentally? If he would allow himself to be opened to this love thing. ..? But, fuck. ...can we at least meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment