Saturday, October 8, 2016

Wondering

Hey you...

Sorry to be a drag but my minds on you, wondering about you.. if you're too good to true... The word you speak sound like music to me, almost melodic in pitch and sing-songy in tone..almost perfect to heart and mind..
Hey you..Sorry to drag this out but I feel different with you.. Too high,  too far gone with you.. I didn't want this to happen..not yet... I wanted to move at a steady pace..but I feel it spiraling outta control.. my heart is racing to you, toward you at an uncontrollable rate...trying to slow it down,  need to slow it down and my mind isn't helping..Showing me images of what could be,  what I would like to be...what I dreamed it to be.... hate this feeling....of being 15 again and not knowing the outcome....for the good or for the end... Not knowing the facts,  the answers or the desired destination... of love or naught.... of hate or trust.... of you..of me...of we.... fuck it,  of us.......

me....xo

No comments:

Post a Comment