Saturday, October 8, 2016

Daydreaming (naughty thoughts)

Laying on my back,  panting... Staring at him with incredulous eyes.... How can he make me do the things I do? My body betrays me every time..
My phone rang three hours ago... When I answered, a deep baritone voice says, on my way... I get ready.... I light candles from my front door to my bedroom..... I grab a bowl of strawberries and the whipped cream.. I place them on the o
night stand next to the four vanilla scented candles.... lights off, air conditioning blowing on high. He will not sweat out my perm this time... yeah,  right! This man is a beast and I love it.. In the shower, I start daydreaming about our last session... He came over, ate my pussy for over an hour.. Slowly torturing me... Bringing me close to orgasm and then changing the pace..ugh! Driving me crazy... He would nibble on my lips.. Suck on my clit,  stick his tongue in my pussy.. then his fingers over and over..fast, slow... hard... deep... rubbing my G-spot until my bed sheets were soaked... Then he stuck his beautiful thick dick inside me... Very, very slowly.... He pushes it in so deep, I gasped..... I came so many times,  I'm not even sure he came once.. Before I know it,  my finger is in me... I deem is his finger on and out, in and out.. oooo.... oooh.... My eyes fly open and I remember he's on his way.. Shit! I'm about to start my own session without him...  I rinse off quickly.. Step out the shower dripping wet - in more places than one - and apply shea butter and baby oil gel all over me... Pat myself dry.... Throw on a barely there, barely covering anything robe and wait for my date with destiny....

No comments:

Post a Comment