Wednesday, October 19, 2016

An Us Thang

Sitting here thinking about you...
about the time I spend with you..
about the possibilities with you..
About loving you
About the times when I don't see you
Or when I'm not with you
Or when I'm not WITH you
Or when I can't see you
But I yearn to be with you
Beside you
Close to you
Around you
Feeling the vibe of you
You know,
I get jealous of the people around you because they get to see you, talk with you,  laugh with you,  feel the vibe from you..
I kinda wish we were past this stage and we were more...
More like a couple
More on solid ground
A solid foundation
Moving swiftly toward
A more solid foundation
Moving toward
A deeper connection
Moving toward
Something
More than physical
Something
More like mental
Emotional
Moving toward
Something
Like
A oneness
An openness
A completeness
An us in this
Can you dig it?

#loveliesNorgasms

8 comments:

  1. I love your tenacity and strength.
    Your writing becomes more evolved with every click of your keyboard. I love this !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. Beautifully written libra love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oneness!!!!! I love your writing! Continue on this path of yours and we will see the results lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Yes we will... Coming soon...

    ReplyDelete