Monday, October 17, 2016

Breaking the Rules

I cant really pinpoint what it is about him or why I said okay to the second go round.  Do I like him? Yes, he's cool. Could I love him? I could.  But has he shown me anything that exhibits what I want in a man? Yes... He's shown me what I do want and what I don't want.  The fact that he doesn't check for me is a deal breaker even after we had the conversation.  He's making me second guess me... can't do it.  I want someone who wants me. I want him to call during the day. I want him to be anxious to see & hear from me as I would be from him.  I want him to respond to my messages, call me.  Show me what your words are saying....
My friend Gerald said to me, "instead of your fall back game being strong, why not make your fall IN game even stronger?" I wish I could.  I can't fight by myself. I can't love,  like,  hang by myself if I'm trying to make something happen with someone.
I'm not even saying goodbye... Hell he won't notice anyway.
Back to it....
I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment