Monday, December 3, 2012

heartbreak

Have you ever had the wind knocked out of you? I mean you are, literally, gasping for air, heaving, can't get enough oxygen to your lungs, sucking in air as fast as you can because you feel as if you're going to die? Tears stinging the back of your eyes, threatening to escape because the lack of oxygen is too much too handle.. to even concieve... You literally feel like you're going to die... That feeling to me is the equivalent of heartbreak. It feels as if every breath you take that your heart is breaking. How can something that is clearing mental emit such a harsh and physical pain? How is it that you don't even think about your heart until it feels as if it's about to jump through your chest..break thru the breastbone and land in your hands... broken. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. Heartbreak is undeniable, unquestionable the worst pain in the world. I'd rather go thru child birth again before I get my heart broken again. Childbirth only lasts for a while and you can get medication for the pain to stop.. Heartbreak takes time to get over.. There is no medication in the world that can stop that pain. You can drink it, smoke it, snort it (whatever your vice) away but it will slowly creep back to the surface. As soon as you think, you're healing and you're ready to try your hand at love again..BAM! In walks heartbreak..aha! You thought I forgot ya didn't you? Then it's back to the sobs, the tears, the depression, the lackadaisical attitude, no enthusiasm..nothing. Just emptiness... (I can't write this bullshit.. lol)

Where's my brother to tell me: man up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment