Monday, May 21, 2018

Missing Love...

I love talking to you every day, throughout the day... Wishing I had someone like you, something like a best friend that I can talk to, be myself, love and feel safe in my life... I'm getting better with the singleness. I'm getting use to it but some days, just some days, I wish for more...

Anyway, you bring all that to the surface... You make me wish for things... Things more than sexual, things deeper than the surface, things that can't be felt by touch or seen with the naked eye but only felt by the heart, vibrations and energy...

I'm having a hard time expressing myself.. Nah, this ain't a love type scribe... Nothing like that... I'm just missing my other half,  my make me better half, my love, my confidante, my friend type scribe... You make me miss love...

No comments:

Post a Comment