Monday, November 7, 2016

Anticipation

I anticipate your call
To see your name appear on my screen makes me giddy
To hear you say my name or call me baby
Makes my stomach flip

I anticipate seeing you
Just the thought of being near
Makes me smile
To lay beside you or sit next to you
Makes my skin flush

I anticipate your eyes
The way you look at me
Makes me want to dive headfirst deep into the brown pools of your abyss
Makes me want to know the you in you

I anticipate your touch
To feel your hand against me
Makes me warm
Makes my girl wake up
Makes her creamy
And anxious

I anticipate the first kiss
Your face close to mine
Lips pressing against mine
Makes my heart flutter
My breath quicken
My mouth water
my eyes close
I exhale

I anticipate the first push
The slight gasp that involuntarily  escapes me
The slight twinge of pain as you go slide farther
The slight barely there vibration against you when you're deeper

I anticipate the explosion...
The way you push me down so I can feel all of you
Makes me want to carry a piece of you wth me
Makes me feel like this is all mine
Like we could have this feeling forever

I anticipate us
I anticipate being a team,
I anticipate being a we,
I anticipate
                     being
                                in
                                     love

No comments:

Post a Comment